Welcome to Chinook Capital Management, a premier investment management
destination. We are one of the most experienced and comprehensive investment
management firms in the Pacific Northwest. Our namesake, the Chinook salmon, not
only stands for our Northwest heritage but also serves as a fitting metaphor for
the investment journey that we guide as investment professionals on behalf of
our clients. It is undoubtedly an important journey and if you are to
successfully reach financial fulfillment, your "guides" must be well-qualified
- Individual Equities
Large/Mid Cap Value
Large/Mid Cap Growth
- Mutual Fund Manager Selection
- Balanced Portfolio Management
- Fixed Income
CHINOOK'S CORE VALUES
- We stress a culture of "winning" within the context of integrity, respect, purpose and long-term commitment.
- We are client-focused in everything we do: solutions, execution and performance are what matter most. We always put our clients' interests first.
- We promote ethical behavior at all levels and in all of our policies; personnel abide by the code of ethics.
- The behavior of our partners and employees should be admired and beyond reproach both in and out of the workplace; allowing for no conflicts of interest.
- Employees must respect fellow employees with personal interests giving way to sharing, mentoring, and contributing to the success of the team or collective company efforts in all pursuits.
- Our guiding credo is: "At the end of the day, all we have is our reputation."
©2013 Chinook Capital Management,LLC